Where I Get My News From Blog #1

The News Sites I See:

Source #1:

Google















Google is the main source of where I get all the news. I know Google isn't an official news source but it's something I can relay on whenever I need to search for information. Google has almost any information you need whenever you need to search something up. That also applies to news because you see all the headlines and you read them and find the right news article you were looking for.



Source #2:

CNN

           

   In my opinion, CNN is probably one of the most reliable source I've used to gather information on what's happening around the world right now. I believe that CNN is very objective and gives facts. They also produce real time breaking news, business and financial reports, sports updates, weather, lifestyle and general interest segments, and entertainment/travel features. 




Source #3:
                                The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/

The New York Times is a very reliable news source for me as well because it's mainly focusing on facts and not opinion pieces. It has easy access getting to the website and finding the news papers in stores as well. Not only that you can find their stories in the app store to get the app and so that way you have another easy way to access The New York Times.





Source #4:

ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/


ABC News is another news source I use to keep up with what's happening in the United States of America. I watch ABC News on the TV. I usually don't watch television but it's reliable because they have the news going on all day. It's also easier in my opinion to comprehend when someone is telling you the news.





Source #5:

CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/
CBS News is the last source where I get my news. I see videos on Youtube and it helps me stay in check to what's happening in the world. I also watch CBS News on TV because I need to know what's going on in the world. It has a variety of things that they cover. I also think it's easier to access on the internet. For instance they have a page on Youtube.

Comments